Saturday, 19 August 2017

NEW BLOGS ON THE WAY!

Please be patient with me, I'm attending 2-3 weddings every weekend throughout July and August, so as you can imagine I am a little behind with my blogging just now! This many weddings, together with the image processing, and the album work means myself and my album designer are working seven day weeks at the moment.

I've been to The Dairy at Waddesdon 5 times alone over the last three weeks, plus many other fabulous venues, so please come back in a about 4 weeks time to read about my latest assignments, once published they will be back dated to when I attended each wedding, so do scroll back a little way.   (ALL NOW PUBLISHED)

I blog on about a third of the weddings I attend, most of my customers ask for absolute privacy at all times, which obviously I fully respect, so unfortunately you won't see images from every wedding I've captured during 2017.

Here are a few of the images I've taken over the last few weeks.

Kindest regards,
Mark





























No comments:

Post a Comment