Monday, 19 June 2017

CLEARWELL CASTLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY

Here is the lovely message I received from Marie and Simon soon after they received their beautiful new Graphistudio album last week:

Below is a small selection of our page designs from their Clearwell Castle wedding:

Hi Mark,

I hope you have not melted in the heat at any weddings this weekend! What a scorcher.  I just wanted to say how amazed I am with the album.  I was totally speechless when I opened it and saw the front, and then when opening it I was just beyond words... which is not like me!  It is the most beautiful album and the quality of the colours and pictures are breathtaking - I seriously cannot thank you enough.  I might make people wear special gloves to handle it lol.  I'm taking it into the office tomorrow... I might be slightly protective over it.

It has been a real pleasure working with you - you have literally given us the most invaluable memories.  We have looked over a million times and more at your pictures!  I will not hesitate to contact you again for any more we need for any occasion.  And I will be recommending you to everyone!

All the best
Marie & Simon

Enjoy your week!
Mark



















No comments:

Post a Comment